- 2020 GLOSS floors will sparkle when burnished.
- 2020 GLOSS is readily strippable.
- Stays shiny for longer because of its high scratch repair.
- Responds to both gas and electric buffing machines.
- Excellent for supermarkets and other busy floors.
- Takes the combination of durability and value-for-money to a new level.
How Does It Work?
2020 GLOSS dries to form a colourless, tough modified acrylic, metal cross-linked film which has an outstanding gloss level and very high degree of scratch repair when burnished.
For Use On
2020 GLOSS is a super glossy sealer for vinyl tiles, linoleum and timber floors. It can also be used on marble and terrazzo floors that have first been sealed with FIRST BASE Sealer. 2020 GLOSS is based on a new advanced polymer which provides improved durability for use in supermarkets where it buffs up easily under UHS buffing machines to provide a crystal clear, dazzling gloss. Floors coated with 2020 GLOSS achieve peak gloss after only one or two buffs and they retain their sparkle through the day because of the toughness of the new polymer. 2020 GLOSS also offers the possibility of being buffed by gas or electric buffers from 400 to over 2000 rpm due to its high burnish response. 2020 GLOSS is colourless, non-slip and mark resistant. It may be used on its own, but we recommend the use of a basecoat: FIRST BASE on terrazzo and MASTERPIECE on vinyl.