MMB1616 is sustainably engineered from the highest quality recycled plastic using our innovative ReFlo Technology.
The MidMop is always on hand and easily stored, the compact design provides a go anywhere twin bucket mopping system.
What is important about the MidMop design is that the mop press is conveniently mounted in the middle and above the clean and dirty water buckets with the very real advantage that you have full access to both buckets all of the time but, equally, the press is in the optimum position to be used without continuously bending down. A range of accessories allow the user to create a MidMop modular design unit that precisely suits the environment to be cleaned.
An additional advantage of the mid-mounting is that both of the 16-litre pails can be removed and replaced without moving the mop press.
The integrated water diverter ensures all dirty water is directed into the red handled dirty water bucket at all times ensuring a good and adequate mop-rinsing facility before using the blue handled clean water bucket.
When a mopping system is easy to use with everything in its place it plays a major part in improving the standard.
• Built to Last - Numatic reliability, durability and quality.
• Environmentally Sustainable - Engineered from the highest quality recycled plastics.
• Exceptionally Tough - Heavy-duty, chemical-resistant Structofoam construction.
• Prevents Contamination - Integrated diverter redirects dirty water into separate bucket.
• Powerful Cleaning Results - Allmops Press allows use of both Kentucky style and Flat mops.
• User Comfort - Optimum bucket positions without need for continuously bending down.
• Multifunctional Application - Customisable modular design with optional accessories.
• Stay Cleaning for Longer - Generous 16L Clean capacity and 16L Dirty capacity.
|Capacity Clean||16 L|
|Capacity Dirty||16 L|
|Optional Swing Pail||5 L|
|Press||Allmops Vertical Press|