Lavender Pro is a
designed to provide
a high quality, top
performing cleaner for
less money than you
would think. It is ideal
for tackling heavily
soiled and greasy carpets in a wide variety
of applications including homes, offices,
institutions and industry.
• Soil Suspension – Based on new
technology surface wetting and
emulsification technology Lavender
Pro cuts through heavy grease, oils and
tracked in soils with amazing ease.
• A Versatile Option – One solution for
cleaning heavy or lightly soiled carpets in
applications varying from family homes
to large government schools, to thrashed
• Fibre Safe – Ideal for use on virtually all
carpet fibres including wool. Meets the
specifications for use on 5th generation
stain resistant carpet.
• Safety First – Low VOC profile which
means no unwanted, unpleasant vapours.
This is complimented by it’s outstanding
low toxicity and OH&S ratings.
• A Pleasure to Use – Designed for easy use
through pump-up or hydroforce sprayers
and fragrances the area with a fresh clean
Directions for Use
• Pump-up Sprayer
Add 50-30ml per litre of water (1:20 –
1:32) depending on soil conditions.
• Hydroforce High Pressure Model
1:9 tip (Yellow): Add 1.4Lt to 2.25Lt into 5Lt
Hydroforce container and fill with water.
1:32 tip (Brown): Add directly into 5Lt
1. Always prepare the carpet to be cleaned
with thorough vacuuming.
2. Prespray the Lavender Pro solution onto
the carpet. Do not allow to dry.
3. Agitate & allow 5-10 minutes dwell time.
4. Extract rinse using Emulsifier Plus or Rinse
Pro acid rinse.
5. Assist drying with air movers or similar if
atmospheric conditions are humid.
pH: 9.0 - 9.5 RTU
Colour: Clear, Purple liquid
Substrate Suitability: All fibre safe