What is Renegade?
RENEGADE is a powerful degreaser and cleaner for removal of fat, dirt, oils and grease from hard surfaces. It is very versatile and is used to clean workshops, kitchens, buildings, infrastructure and factories.
- RENEGADE attacks dirt quickly and reduces the need for scrubbing.
- RENEGADE has a thousand and one uses wherever you find dirt, oil and grease.
- Low foaming.
How does it work?
RENEGADE is an alkaline water-based solvent cleaner suitable for use on all washable surfaces.
This concentrated detergent:
- Rapidly loosens dirt and soot allowing it to be washed away
- Is very versatile and excels in a variety of cleaning tasks
- Contains caustic, solvents and surfactants for vigorous attack of fats and oils
For use on …
RENEGADE removes the toughest dirt, mud, oil films, grease, grime and soot from floors, equipment, machinery, painted walls and vehicle bodies.
It is suitable for cleaning walls, ceilings, floors, sinks, cupboards, baths, showers, car and truck engine bays, stainless steel, glass, porcelain, bricks and concrete. RENEGADE is great for cleaning painted surfaces in preparation for re-painting.
Not for use on aluminium.
RENEGADE may be used in mop buckets, autoscrubbers and steam cleaners, as well as by spray-and-wipe.